Tuesday 25 October 2011

Desert Day Journey

One of the sweetest messages I received over the weekend: "You were a grace for us in our journey. Thank You! God bless." :D
A message from my PLW guides after our Desert Day. I was deeply moved!
Still not sure if it is the desire of my heart to be a future guide. It just piques my interest. I learned that there will be a year-long (or one and a half years) training for future guides. Yikes! 
Before thinking of being a guide, I need to have my PLW take three by January. Not even sure if my schedule will even allow that to happen.
The desire of my heart is to preach and teach. Is the offer still good next month? Have to cope with a lot of changes in the community again, so help me, God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...