Sunday 5 February 2012

"Pilgrims of Faith"


PLW 303: Pilgrims of Faith
"We only understand Him when we are on our knees.
Faith is a wager. We win or lose everything.
We are pilgrims and travelers, not tourists.
The Kingdom is already among you.
He who seeks must walk.
Faith is an eternal walk.
Our pilgrimage is ended by death where faith and hope die. Only love will remain in the end.
Thy will be done in me.
Jesus Christ is the One True Lord (OTL) of my heart.
When life goes well, faith goes well and vice versa.
The greatest moment of faith is changed into a supreme act of love.
I believe even though everything goes wrong.
I believe in love. I believe in You.
Faith is really a gift from God. It is the greatest gift.
An act of faith is the greatest expression of love.
He who has God needs nothing.
Jesus learned to obey through His suffering."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...