Sunday 31 July 2011

Missing PLW

I missed PLW again... for the same reason. Twice in a month. This is getting bad. The paranoid and pessimistic side of me is even thinking of the worst-case scenario. I might get the primary complex (it's called with a different name for adults) of the children I'm serving in one of my ministries. Which reminds me to start taking antibiotics for seven days to combat this persistent cough. I trust that God won't allow me to get sick big time. This is just a matter of bad weather and stress. Toss in psychosomatic disorder in the equation. A weak body is what I get. Specifically a weak immune system.

After my fourth upper CG meeting in Harbour Square, I was tempted to push my tired and sick body to attend PLW. My CG Heads advised me to rest again. The obedient side of me happily obliged. But the obstinate side of me wanted to get down the LRT station to find my way to EDSA and transfer to the MRT station. I even contemplated on alighting in Roosevelt Station when I was already in Blumentritt. Too bad I didn't think about that earlier. Hahaha! Pasaway talaga!

I guess I know why God asked me to rest again. He wanted me to avoid the distraction I saw at the Feast. A new guy from the community made me smile today. Thank God for sending me inspirations to write more articles and to publish books in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...