Wednesday 27 July 2011

Welcome Note

I welcome all my curious followers and avid readers to my fourth public blog. Supposed to launch this next month. But seems as if some dreams can't wait to be fulfilled. One more blog to brew in the head!

I'm thinking of naming this blog either PLW Take Two or My Sacred Half Hour. I was about to choose the former, but others might not know what PLW means. This blog is about my Prayer and Life Workshops, all the learnings and insights I get every Sunday after church services and CG (cellgroup) meetings. After several months, when I'm done with the workshop, I can write more about my sacred half-hour or prayer time. Or even about God's messages to me. God's whispers as we call them in the community.

Happy reading again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...